Some of my poems include:
- Sonnet For Angus - Winner of the Sony Aibo Valentines poem competition, 2002.
- An Improper Sonnet - Second prize in Slough Writers Group's humorous verse competition.
- Station Cafe - A palindromic / reversing poem, which won second prize in a Writers News competion.
- Red Jeans - A recent poem, written after doing an exercise about colour.
- Alexander Beetle - A Satirical Fuel Crisis poem, written for the 2000 Fuel Shortages, borrowing the Structure from A.A. Milne's 'Forgiven.'
And those jolly nice people at BBC Berkshire have my poem Riverside Romance online - both the text, and me reading it for you.